XERO SHOES HANA
Get the freedom of Xero’s best-selling sandals with an elegant closed-toe style and casual hemp canvas comfort!
The Hana is, first and foremost, a casual shoe. Built on a high-performance FeelTrue® sandal base, it’ll handle much more.
Why you’ll love the Hana
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility.
- Natural FUNCTION — The Hana is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way feet are supposed to. They’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on with a men’s 9 only weighing 8 ounces each.
- Natural FEEL — the Hana uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole from our Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole, the Hana truly lets you Feel The World®.
- Vegan-friendly materials — the Hana’s upper is hemp canvas, the lining and external accents are microfiber. It washes easily with soap and water.
- Huarache-inspired design — the heel/instep strap is not only eye-catching but functional.
- Flexible heel — feel free to step on the heel and wear the Hana as a slide
Plus, Hana now has a new, “Rain-Friendly” upper which is a water-resistant coating proving you with an extra layer of protection against light splashing. As with all treatments of this type, it will wear off over time, so Xero recommends re-treating as you would other water sensitive footwear regularly depending on use.