XERO SHOES HANA
Get the freedom of Xero’s best-selling sandals with an elegant closed-toe style and casual hemp canvas comfort!
The Hana is, first and foremost, a casual shoe. Built on a high-performance FeelTrue® sandal base, it’ll handle much more.
Why you’ll love the Hana
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread and relax. Plus the “XERO-drop” sole (non-elevated heel and low-to-the-ground) allows for proper posture, balance, and agility.
- Natural FUNCTION — The Hana is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way feet are supposed to. They’re so lightweight, you’ll barely know you have them on with a men’s 9 only weighing 8 ounces each.
- Natural FEEL — the Hana uses the same 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole from our Z-Trek sandal, so you get great protection while still getting the ground feedback that your feet like. With an optional 2mm insole, the Hana truly lets you Feel The World®.
- Vegan-friendly materials — the Hana’s upper is hemp canvas, the lining and external accents are microfiber. It washes easily with soap and water.
- Huarache-inspired design — the heel/instep strap is not only eye-catching but functional.
- Flexible heel — feel free to step on the heel and wear the Hana as a slide
Plus, Hana now has a new, “Rain-Friendly” upper which is a water-resistant coating proving you with an extra layer of protection against light splashing. As with all treatments of this type, it will wear off over time, so Xero recommends re-treating as you would other water sensitive footwear regularly depending on use.
View More XERO SHOES Zero Drop Footwear!
View XERO SHOES HANA Official Product Detail Page
There are no reviews yet.