XERO SHOES COLORADO
If you’re looking for the shoe that’ll handle all of your active lifestyle, the Colorado is for you.
Water-friendly, trail-friendly… and everything in between.
We named this shoe (or is it a sandal?) after our home state, where a single day can take you from the top of a mountain to rafting down a river.
You may recognize a familiar look, but the Colorado is “all Xero, all the time.”
It’s flexible. It’s lightweight (it floats!). You’ll love the comfort that comes from a wide toe box, neoprene lining, and BareFoam™ footbed. And you’ll feel the security of the tire tread-inspired sole (the same as our HFS running shoe) and wide heel strap.
Why you’ll love the Colorado
- Natural FIT — a wide toe box lets your toes spread, splay, relax, and function naturally.
- Natural MOTION — the Colorado is flexible enough to let your feet bend, move, and flex the way, well, that feet are supposed to. The “XERO-drop” design (non-elevated heel) allows for proper posture, and it’s built low to the ground for balance and agility.
- Natural FEEL — the Colorado has a 5.5mm FeelTrue® rubber sole to give you the right combination of protection plus ground-feedback, so your brain knows how to move your body optimally.
- Light weight — so light, in fact, you could forget you have them on. A men’s 9 is about 7 ounces (each).
- Vegan-friendly materials — No animal products are used in the Colorado
- 5,000 mile sole warranty — like all Xero Shoes, the Colorado is backed with a 24 month manufacturer’s warranty and a 5,000 mile sole warranty.
View More XERO SHOES Zero Drop Footwear!
View XERO SHOES COLORADO Official Product Detail Page
There are no reviews yet.