XERO SHOES ALSTON
The Alston is for you whether it’s your job or your style that needs something dressier than our casual or performance shoes and sandals. An Oxford-style lace-up shoe in full-grain buffalo leather. You can wear it as-is, or oil or wax it for a different look.
Keep in mind that since this is a premium, durable leather, it’ll take a little time to “break in” the Alston. But once you do that, it’ll feel “like butta’.”
And at only 12 ounces each for a men’s 9, you may go through your long day and forget you even have the Alston on your feet.
The other reasons you’ll love the Alston are its true Xero Shoes heritage:
- A wide toe box — lets your toes spread, splay and move naturally
- Low-to-the-ground design for balance and agility
- Non-elevated, “zero-drop” heel for proper posture
- The flexible sole lets your feet bend and move the way they’re supposed to
- Grippy FeelTrue® rubber sole with dual-chevron tread for traction, backed by our 5,000 mile sole warranty
- Lightweight construction for “barely there” comfort
- Removable 2mm insole lets you have more or less barefoot feel
Slip on your new favorite dress shoe and Live Life Feet First!
View More XERO SHOES Zero Drop Footwear!
View XERO SHOES ALSTON Official Product Detail Page
There are no reviews yet.