VIVOBAREFOOT PRIMUS KNIT EZ
Go lace-less. The Primus Knit EZ puts as few barriers between you and the earth as possible. They’ve developed this footwear in collaboration with Liverpool University as part of a scientific study around how being barefoot improves balance, stability and muscle strength in the feet.
FUNCTION DRIVEN BY SCIENCE
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- Woolmark® knitted sock upper for perfect fit, natural breathability, temperature regulation and odour neutralising benefits.
- Velcro strap closure perfect for easy on and off foot entry.
ACTIVE OUTSOLE – The Active Sole offers the most sensory underfoot experience, providing ultimate grip and durability on hard surfaces in urban environments. The signature 4mm thin sole puts the minimum material between your feet and the ground.
WILDHIDE LEATHER – Made from naturally scarred leather from free-roaming cattle sourced from small scale farmers.
MADE IN VIETNAM – Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
NATURAL MATERIALS – Made from renewable natural materials.
REVIVO – Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and reworn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.
View More VIVOBAREFOOT Zero Drop Footwear!
View VIVOBAREFOOT PRIMUS KNIT EZ Official Product Detail Page
There are no reviews yet.