VIVOBAREFOOT MAGNA TRAIL II FG – WOMENS
The MAGNA TRAIL II FG is all about feeling the ground you walk on. Durable and water-resistant, it’s designed with a knitted collar for a sock-like fit for unlimited natural foot mobility. Suitable from the hiking trails to the bar scene, this stylish zero drop sneaker has it all! Made from recycled materials, you can rest assured you’ve minimized your bare footprint!
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
• WIDE to allow for natural stability
• THIN to enable you to feel more
• FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- (Re)new and improved- remade with more sustainable materials that have reduced this impact this footwear has on the planet.
- Made for a ground feeling barefoot experience everywhere, from city to trail and back again.
- FIRM GROUND OUTSOLE – The Firm Ground Sole offers multi terrain traction and a sticky rubber compound for all round grip and durability. 2.5mm base and 4mm lug height designed to maximize ground feel and grip on everything from wet and dry, rocky and firm terrain. The textured arch provides zonal grip for technical trail movement.
- RECYCLED MATERIALS – Made from recycled materials, reusing post-consumer plastic waste, helping to reduce our waste to landfill.
- VEGAN/ANIMAL FREE – Made from materials that are free from animal products and meet the Vivobarefoot vegan definition
- WATER RESISTANT – Made using water-resistant constructions and non-absorbent materials.
- MADE IN VIETNAM – Made with feeling in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, Vietnam.
- REVIVO – Made for feet, not landfill. These were designed to be remade and re-worn. When you are finished with them please send to revivo.com.