SOM FOOTWEAR TRAILHEAD
The Trailhead is their most technical, sports-driven shoe, using the abrasion-resistant SuperFabric® while keeping out the mud, rain and other elements Mother Nature can throw at you. In the event that you are searching for a shoe that treats your feet right, whether or not you are on a path arrived behind schedule out for an evening to remember, the Trailhead has you covered.
- Zero-drop sole: allows your feet to lie flat on the ground, as nature designed.
- Upper fabric: SuperFabric® provides industry-leading performance and versatility. It is water-repellent, abrasion and stain-resistant, while being breathable and quick-drying.
- Wide toebox: allows toes to lay in their natural, flat position, offering improved balance, posture, and air-flow.
- Insole: A blend of EVA and synthetic rubber insole that provides a comfortable ride; topped with a ribbed polyester fabric that wicks moisture and is removable if you want to use an orthotic.
- Custom outsole: sheds mud and debris while providing secure traction and a smooth ride.
- Lining: Breathable light mesh lining to keep your feet cool and dry.
- Lacing: 6 rows of eyelets (Made in the USA) for a more precise lacing system. Oval gray laces.
- Weight: One size 9 shoe weighs 8.65 ounces (245 grams)
- Vegan: No animal products were used in the making of the Trailhead.
- Made in the USA: All of SOM’s shoes are made in Colorado.
View More SOM FOOTWEAR Zero Drop Footwear!
View SOM FOOTWEAR TRAILHEAD Official Product Detail Page
There are no reviews yet.