SOM FOOTWEAR HILITE
The HiLite is SOM FOOTWEAR’s first mid-top model ever produced. It’s more flexible than any of the other SOM shoes as the materials used in the HiLite are definitely advanced. They’re incredibly durable and provide excellent breathability making them quick-drying. The mid-top provides extra ankle protection from dust, rocks, and dirt, whether you’re walking on a city street, or running minimally or hiking on rough trails. Flexibility, lightweight, and resistance make the HiLite competitive on the market and the most innovative model of the SOM collection.
- Zero-drop sole: allows your feet to lie flat on the ground, as nature designed.
- Upper fabric: The 600 denier SuperFabric® provides industry-leading performance and versatility. abrasion and stain-resistant, while being very breathable and quick-drying.
- Wide toebox: allows toes to lay in their natural, flat position, offering improved balance, posture, and air-flow.
- Insole: A blend of EVA and synthetic rubber insole that provides a comfortable ride; topped with a ribbed polyester fabric that wicks moisture and is removable.
- Custom outsole: sheds mud and debris while providing secure traction and a smooth ride.
- Lining: The liner is made with a smooth and durable synthetic suede.
- Lacing: 7 holes provide accurate lacing. The shoes can be tightened using 6 or 7 holes depending on the activity. Oval gray laces.
- Weight: One size 9 shoe weighs 10.05 ounces (285 grams)
- Vegan: no animal products were used in the making of the HiLIte.
- Made in the USA: We are the ONLY sneaker company in Colorado that manufactures ALL of our shoe models right here, from raw materials to finished product.
View More SOM FOOTWEAR Zero Drop Footwear!
View SOM FOOTWEAR HILITE Official Product Detail Page
There are no reviews yet.